What is the correct spelling for BOEOYTIA?
This word (Boeoytia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BOEOYTIA
- bad And the fact was, that self-justification and carelessness of exact correctness of truth had brought all this upon her, and given her aunt this bad opinion of her friends!
- body Baxter had stopped, and turning with an embarrassed upheaval of his whole body , he spoke to Ordway, who rose at his words and came slowly forward to the centre of the stage.
- boeotia The Argives had received notice of the advance of Agis, and they immediately marched out to meet him, wishing to engage the Spartans before they had united with their allies from Corinth, Boeotia , and elsewhere, who were assembling in great force at Phlius.
- both We both wondered if Mr. Van Ostend recalled that evening, and the fact of our first acquaintance, although unknown to one another."
- but But why would any one do that?