What is the correct spelling for CHECKES?
This word (Checkes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHECKES
- checked He took a step towards her, then checked himself and looked round beseechingly at Mr. Twist.
- checker An alternative is using a specific broken link checker like Xenus Link Sleuth.
- checkers We dealt in millions as if they were checkers .
- checks I shall send you half-yearly checks -and you may expect me in three years from this at latest; then my little Madaline will be of a manageable age, and I can take her to Wood Lynton."
- chokes A breath of doubt chills and chokes .
- chucks A rhyme repeated while playing at "Chucks" with five small stones, lifting one each time.
- chicks Perhaps, later on, when the wild days are gone And you're settling down for life- You've a girl in your eye, you'll ask bye and bye To share up with you as your wife- Then, when a few years have flown And you've got "chicks" of your own And you're happy, and snug, and content, Man, it will make your heart glad When they boast of their Dad- My Dad-He was one of the boys who went.
- chocks Three main factors affect the performance of wheel chocks : The angle of the road surface, called slope or grade.
- cheeks His brown cheeks were flushed, and his black eyes were bright with excitement.
36 words made from the letters CHECKES
4 letter words made from CHECKES:cech, cseh, ecke, ecks, eech, ekes, esek, eske, heck, heek, heke, kech, kesh, scee, seek, shek.
5 letter words made from CHECKES:ceske, check, cheek, chees, cheke, eches, eckes, esche, hecke, hecks, seekh, sheck, sheek, skech.
3 letter words made from CHECKES:ecc, eec, ese, ksh, sec, see.