What is the correct spelling for CHESKS?
This word (Chesks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHESKS
- chess In the evening we played draughts and chess .
- Cheeses "No more Cheshire Cheeses , if you please, young man," said the father.
- Chests For the first day or two he sat unnoticed on his little stool in a corner of his mother's room, while packing-chests were dragged in, wardrobes emptied, mantua-makers and milliners consulted, and troublesome creditors dismissed with abuse, or even blows, by the servants lounging in the ante-chamber.
- checks To supply himself with money, at banks, clubs, and restaurants he cashed many checks for small sums.
- chasms One of these was of a singular nature; huge chasms opened in the earth, and for three days the wells and fountains became as white as milk, and new hot springs sprang into existence.
- chases The glimpses he gained from this of the surging mass of fugitives inflamed him with the excitement of the chase-of the most exciting of chases , a man-hunt.
- husks The theological doctrines, in which this truth has been wrapped, are the husks and shells which the world will throw away.
- casks A forsaken boat lay there, at the back of the bay, containing some dried meat and several casks of water.
- chinks Elsewhere it was sullen and dark,-the lights, where there were lights, glittering through chinks , or showing the outlines of drawn curtains.
- CHALKS He took out his chalks to make a sketch of her.
- chicks Great care should be taken that the very young chicks do not run about the wet ground or on damp grass, as this is the most prominent and fatal cause of disease.
- cheeks Tears of joy ran down Mary's cheeks .