What is the correct spelling for CLLASSES?
This word (Cllasses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLLASSES
- glasses Here Flatray pulled up and got out his field glasses .
- Classed Cease to pay your poor rate, because you are too old to work, and you cease to be a citizen, your vote is taken away, you are classed among the social rubbish of your generation.
- Classes There may be many other classes of invisible beings which I do not know.
- Cutlasses To improve the deception I brought another chest to the run, and wholly filled it with cutlasses, powder-horns, pistols, and the like, and so fixed it that it must be the first to come to hand.
- clashes This led to scandalous clashes , of which the Klebitz affair was a typical and consequential instance.
- closes We haven't a moment to spare, for the First National Bank closes at three, and it's a quarter after two now."
- clauses Formerly it was an elaborate affair, which referred to the clauses of the speech in succession, but since 1890 it has taken the form of a single resolution expressing simply the thanks of the Commons for his Majesty's most gracious speech.
- collapses Once that revelation has come to them, and once the subjects refuse to support their rulers and are determined to resist them, the whole fabric of government collapses like a house of cards.
- lasses Once the town watch had to see him home because, instead of a book, he was carrying a ham which a gossip had given him; and another day he was seen speeding down the streets with his nightcap on, to the great mirth of the lads and lasses .
- glosses I have reported glosses where they contribute to the understanding of a textual problem.
- cleanses A warm bath cleanses the skin more effectually than either a cold or a tepid bath; but, as it is more relaxing, ought not to be employed so often as either of them.
- calluses They have nothing to do but to develope enormous calluses at every point of contact with authorship.
51 words made from the letters CLLASSES
3 letter words made from CLLASSES:ace, aec, ale, all, als, asl, ass, ell, lac, lea, sac, sea, sec, sle, sls, sse.
5 letter words made from CLLASSES:alces, assel, assle, calls, cases, celal, clase, class, cleal, ecall, ellac, ellas, elsas, laces, lessa, sales, scale, seals, sells, slaes.
4 letter words made from CLLASSES:call, case, cell, ells, esla, lace, lass, leal, less, sale, sass, seal, seas, sell, sess.