What is the correct spelling for COITTED?
This word (Coitted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COITTED
- clotted And before her wondering look it faded, dreamlike, into a soft mist, and where it had been, a man lay, lifting himself on one arm from the ground-his sleeve tattered, his collar torn, his eyes half-living, half-dead, his hair clotted , his lips stiffened and distended, his face drawn.
- coiled Were you not very unhappy when the snake coiled itself round your leg, because you imagined it would bite you?
- committed "Have you committed a crime?
- cotter This, ye ken, is a cotter , and the dago from the foundry put it in.
- coveted For him there is then peace; and he will find in that peace the power he has coveted .
- dotted Little fires dotted the hillsides.
- jointed After a while Chub stopped and jointed his pole.
- pitted They pitted their native wit against a wonderfully devised legislation, and often came off the victors.
- potted They had strawberry jam and potted cheese, and some sliced boiled ham, all of which they had bought at the grocery shop on the way up.
- rotted He rotted away his mortal clay Like an old boot thrown in a puddle.
- Carted One of the pleasantest mornings of my life was spent weeding, in the rain, a long-neglected corner of my garden, while a young friend stood around the edges and explained the current political situation to me, and carted away armfuls of green stuff as I handed them out to him.
- Cited In this connection may be cited the following passage from Diderot's "Paradox of Acting ":- "Take two lovers, both of whom have their declarations to make.
- Coasted They coasted slowly into Kingston, and passed the station.
- Fitted He was, therefore, considered particularly well-fitted for the new post on Punch, and he readily accepted the invitation.
79 words made from the letters COITTED
4 letter words made from COITTED:cedi, cite, code, cote, deci, dice, diet, dote, ecto, edit, etto, iced, ideo, iott, odet, otic, otti, teti, tide, tido, tied, tite, tito, toci, todi, todt, toed, toei, toit, tote, toti, tted.
5 letter words made from COITTED:cedit, cetti, cetto, coted, cotte, cotti, detto, dicot, dicto, ditte, ditto, dotti, ecoid, edict, iteco, octet, teito, totec.
3 letter words made from COITTED:ceo, cio, cot, dec, die, dit, doc, doe, dot, ect, edo, etc, ice, ido, iod, oct, ode, oed, otc, tdt, tec, ted, tet, tic, tie, tit, tod, toe, tot.