What is the correct spelling for CONSTITUTUON?
This word (Constitutuon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONSTITUTUON
- constitute Rather they constitute its most characteristic elements, proceeding as they do from the poet's own deepest intellectual interests, and, therefore, from his most spontaneous inspiration.
- constituted The driver constituted himself host, and Guy, with a shout of laughter, sat down where he was, and ate.
- constitutes This chapter, I am free to confess, constitutes the most interesting portion of the book.
- Constituting Besides, he will be at the head of the second grand confederacy of Europe, and may at any time serve us with the powers constituting that.
- constitution Some impulse from without was also needed to give the constitution life; and this impulse was now to come.
- constitutive And yet these are the natural functions of the cell, the constitutive elements of its vitality.