What is the correct spelling for DISSPELLS?
This word (Disspells) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DISSPELLS
- dispel He hated to dispel it.
- displease You need not worry about me; I shall not do anything that would displease you."
- misspell Concentrate your effort upon a few words at a time-upon those words which you yourself actually misspell.
- Dispelled Lenore dispelled her dreamy state, and, hurriedly dressing, she went down to breakfast.
- dispels Jesus dispels the deception at once with His question of reproach, "Betrayest thou with a kiss?"
- spells The doctor said that the remarkable and hopeful indication about Dorn's condition was a gradual daily gain in strength and a decline in the duration and violence of his bad spells.
- displays The fireworks after the reception were, in my humble opinion, very fine indeed, but I confess my experience of these displays is extremely limited.
- disciples And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.
- being worthless
- more folded
- more innoxious
- more meridional
- more well suited
- more well taught