What is the correct spelling for DOUBBT?
This word (Doubbt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOUBBT
- bout Such a man, in a crowded and elegant assembly, who at supper has incautiously bitten a heavily buttered sandwich, in the midst of a bout of badinage with youth and beauty, understands the emotion of those who, with Mr. Tibbins, dislike to have their ankles smelled at by dogs, yet who suddenly, within a neighbor's grounds and far from help, perceive that a dog is actually engaged in that office. I walked out, mmm, I got bout Half-way to my car when I heard shorty shout – I Want You (Remix) by lloyd
- daub The painter squeezed a daub of brilliant red on to her palette.
- daubed He began to like walking about rather aimlessly in the town's narrow streets, with the mud-daubed cabins on either hand.
- debit It was now she pored over her journal of events, which seemed a burthen unbearable for such a fragile frame, and begged the credit side to be for ever closed to her view, whilst she prayed that the debit be left open until she would enter therein all her past debts to him whom she deceived, deluded, denounced, and despised.
- debt James brought nothing at all, and Robert entered it a little in debt for tobacco.
- debut This day, because it was the first day of her French frock, she regarded as her debut in the dizzy life of capitals.
- dot The name was Dot .
- double We must double back through the lights and gain a village to the south of us.
- doublet He pulled it out of his doublet and looked at it.
- doubly She knew me not: it was but making vengeance doubly sure.
- doubt There can be no doubt about it," they would say.
- doubter Mr. Emerson dealt, looked at his hand, shook his head, says: 'I am the doubter and the doubt-' and calmly bunched the hands and went to shuffling for a new lay-out.
- dub Bill is no dub .
- dubiety Perceiving a crumple of the lips of Mr. Durance, he took the attitude of a watchful dubiety .
- duet Two young girls, the Farival twins, were playing a duet from "Zampa" upon the piano.
- redoubt It was only in redoubt s like the Frezenberg Redoubt which had escaped destruction that the German machine-gunners still fought and gave trouble.
- tout I shall look out for something safe and quiet, and end my days as a wine-merchant's tout or an insurance agent.
- Dubbed She had dubbed the Rajah her Arabian Knight.