What is the correct spelling for DOUBLELY?
This word (Doublely) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOUBLELY
- double Miss Schley had a double triumph.
- doubles At the end of verse 27 the sentence doubles back upon itself, in Paul's characteristic fashion.
- doublet In the meantime Spare had got up and missed his doublet .
- doubly In Mike Fueyo's case, that was just doubly true.
- docilely His mind worked nimbly and docilely now, with none of that perversity which had troubled him during the day with the fear that he was going wrong in it.
- Doubleday They assembled around the telegraph office, where Mr. Magnet read the despatch; how the attack had been made at daybreak on Friday, the 12th of April, all the batteries which General Beauregard had erected opening fire upon the half-starved garrison; how shot and shell were rained upon the fort, from Moultrie, from the guns on Morris Island, and from the floating battery which the Rebels had built; how Major Anderson coolly ate his breakfast; how Captain Doubleday fired the first gun in reply; how the cannonade went on all day, the great guns roaring and jumping; how the fight commenced again next morning; how the barracks were set on fire by the shells from the Rebel guns; how manfully the garrison fought against the flames, rolling kegs of powder into the sea to prevent their exploding; how the soldiers were scorched by the heat and almost suffocated by the smoke; how the flag-staff was shot away; how the flag was nailed to the broken mast; how the brave little band held out till their powder was almost exhausted, and till there was nothing to eat but raw salt pork; how at last, after thirty-six hours' fighting, Major Anderson surrendered the fort, saluting his flag as he hauled it down, carrying it away with him, being permitted to sail with his company to New York; and how the President had called for seventy-five thousand men to suppress the rebellion.
200 words made from the letters DOUBLELY
3 letter words made from DOUBLELY:bed, bel, bey, bod, boy, bud, buy, bye, deb, dle, doe, dol, dub, due, duo, dye, edo, eld, ell, ldl, led, leo, leu, ley, llb, lld, lob, luo, lye, ode, oed, old, ull, yob, yue.
5 letter words made from DOUBLELY:bedol, bello, bellu, belly, belul, bloyd, bloye, blude, bludy, blyde, bodey, boell, bolle, bolly, bould, boule, boyed, boyle, budel, buley, bulle, bully, buyeo, deboy, dello, dobey, doble, doell, dolby, doley, dolle, dolly, doull, doyel, dubey, duell, duley, dulle, dully, dyble, lledo, lloyd, lobed, lobel, lobue, loued, loule, lubed, ludyl, obley, oldly, oleyl, ouled, ubell, yebol, yello, yodel, youde, youll, yudel.
4 letter words made from DOUBLELY:bedu, bell, belo, belu, bely, bleu, bley, blod, bloy, blue, blye, bode, bodu, body, boel, boey, bold, bole, boll, boly, boue, boye, bude, budo, budy, buey, bull, buoy, byde, byul, debo, dell, delo, delu, deol, deul, deyo, deyu, doby, doel, dole, doll, doub, dube, duby, duel, duey, dule, dull, dulo, duly, dyle, elul, eudo, lebo, lelo, lely, leud, leul, leyl, lloy, llud, lobe, lode, lody, loeb, loeu, loud, loue, loye, lube, lude, ludo, ludy, lule, luol, lybo, lyde, obel, obey, odel, odey, odle, oell, olde, oldy, oley, olly, oude, ould, ubol, uldl, uleb, yebo, yedo, yeld, yell, yeol, yobe, yoed, yole, youd, yuel, yule, yulo.