What is the correct spelling for EASYLINK?
This word (Easylink) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EASYLINK
- along "Come along, then," he said.
- aslant New York developed suddenly from a mere spot on a map into a romance made into brick; and when a ray of sunlight pierced the heavy fog, and lay like a white wing aslant the few falling snowflakes, it seemed to her that the shadowy buildings lost their sinister aspect and softened into a haunting and mysterious beauty.
- slang It appears to be one of the laws of slang that when a phrase strikes the popular fancy, it is pressed into service on every possible or impossible occasion.
- slink Our souls slink behind our shields; our women and children hide in the caves; the time is near, and night is our day.
- Assailing This hillside was completely strewn with our dead and disabled, and at length our assailing ranks retired, compelled to abandon their futile and murderous attempts.
- Slinky An hour later, she brushed her hair and put on a slinky black T-shirt.
- Slung He lifted an' slung those two Germans, one after another, quick as that!
- Slunk The little foreigner slunk back out of reach.
- Ursuline After her return to Paris in 1624, Madame Champlain lived alone, and became more and more detached from the world, till she asked her husband to allow her to enter an Ursuline convent.