What is the correct spelling for ECAXLY?
This word (Ecaxly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ECAXLY
- eagle "If you feed me every time I open my mouth, I will," said the eagle.
- easel The St. James, that most exclusive club, his favourite haunt, had seen nothing of him; the easel in his den, that was his hobby, had been untouched; there had been days even when he had not crossed the threshold of his home.
- easily She answered him, but her answer did not come very easily.
- equably "You're only wasting your time with Mr. Thain, dear," her aunt replied equably.
- equal Algaba looked at her, and she was a lady without an equal for beauty.
- equally They are too equally powerful to be able to fight each other; their real interests run too close together.
- exalt I am hated, because I love my country; I am despised, because I would exalt her.
- excel He had finished a poem, admitted by all the court to excel anything that Sir David Lyndsay ever wrote, and he had out-distanced James MacDonald, son of the Laird of Sleat, in a contest for the preference of the fairest lady in Stirling, and young MacDonald was certainly the handsomest sprig about the palace.
- exile Very possibly this may bring on their exile.
- exult While so many fathers and mothers are lamenting their fallen sons, can you wish to exult here and make music?
- icily That is no woman, said the Carthaginian, icily, scarcely parting her lips; that is only a stone.
- adds bells and whistles
- at different time
- backs you
- being worse for wear