What is the correct spelling for EMERGIN?
This word (Emergin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EMERGIN
- emerge It was true that at any minute Flynn and Jackman might emerge from the lift, but there were nearly thirty chances that if they had followed him so closely they would not select this landing.
- emergence The observation post on the Moon of Tanith picked up an emergence at twenty light-minutes due north of the planet.
- emergency There was no emergency in the colony, and its debts were not beyond the capacity of Sir Thomas Smith and other leading adventurers to pay.
- emergent Wherefore I shall now make only this Observation from what has been deliver'd, That in these Operations there appears not any cause to attribute the new Colours emergent to the Action of a new Substantial form, nor to any Increase or Decrement of either the Salt, Sulphur, or Mercury of the Matter that acquires new Colours: For the Vessels are clos'd, and these Principles according to the Chymists are Ingenerable and Incorruptible; so that the Effect seems to proceed from hence, that the Heat agitating and shuffling the Corpuscles of the Body expos'd to it, does in process of time so change its Texture, as that the Transposed parts do Modifie the incident Light otherwise, than they did when the Matter appear'd of another Colour.
- emerging From the latter place, Greene proceeded about three miles to an old mill on Town creek, called English's; and here Irvine left him, and Cantey met with him as a general and his army emerging from the wilderness.
- emerson Grandfather and Grandmother Emerson , Mrs. Morton's father and mother, were in the last seat of the four, Grandmother eagerly looking out of the window to recall the sights that she had seen on her previous trip to Chautauqua, ten years before.
- imagine I can't imagine how on earth he learned so much.
- imaging He looked back and marked the river imaging lurid abysses of cloud above the mountain-summit-yea!
- margin 3158. Therefore, in that case, you require to make the margin less?
- merging The very trees and the green merging into the blue distance became symbols of the vast external world which recks so little of the happiness, of the marriages or deaths of individuals.
- morgan Dr. Morgan did not wish me to.
- Emerged And suddenly they emerged upon the street.
- emerges It is only when we ask how physics can be known that the importance of sense-data re-emerges.
126 words made from the letters EMERGIN
3 letter words made from EMERGIN:eeg, emg, ene, erg, ern, gee, gem, gen, gin, ige, igm, ire, meg, mei, men, min, mri, nee, nig, nim, nmr, rem, rig, rim.
4 letter words made from EMERGIN:egen, egin, egri, eien, eier, eire, emin, emir, engi, enim, erei, erie, erne, erni, gene, germ, gien, grim, grin, imee, inge, inme, meen, mein, meir, mene, mere, mien, mine, ming, mire, neem, negm, nemr, ngee, nige, nrem, reeg, reen, rege, rein, reni, riem, rime, ring.
5 letter words made from EMERGIN:egner, eigen, eiger, eimer, einem, emine, enger, ergen, ergin, ering, geier, gemen, gener, genre, genri, gerin, germe, gerne, gieen, giner, giren, green, greim, grein, grime, grine, ierne, igene, imreg, inger, meger, mengi, meren, merge, merin, miege, miner, minge, neger, negre, negri, neier, neige, niere, niger, nimer, regmi, regni, reign, reing, remen, renge, renig, rgime, riege, rieng, ringe.