What is the correct spelling for EVA?
This word (Eva) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EVA
- ea Una est Ardfertensis, quod sita sit in ea Desmoniae parte quae Kierri nominatur in qua Comes Desmoniae omnino liber est et jus plane regium habet.
- epa These copper alloys are the only solid surface materials to be granted "antimicrobial public health claims" status by EPA.
- era "Not in the present era , sweetheart.
- eta It happened one evening when we were sitting on the front porch of the Eta Bita Pie house.
- eve This good news reached me on the eve of the departure of a steamer.
- iva There was St. Petroc in the chair, with St. Guron by his side, an' St. Neot, St. Udy, St. Teath, St. Keverne, St. Wen, St. Probus, St. Enodar, St. Just, St. Fimbarrus, St. Clether, St. Germoe, St. Veryan, St. Winnock, St. Minver, St. Anthony, with the virgins Grace, and Sinara, and Iva -the whole passel of 'em.
- neva The five islands of the city separated by the arms of the Nevka and Neva , are named the "Garden Islands," which form the pleasure-drive of the town.
- va Eh bien, cette fois je crois quon y va !
- Ava But this is one not even to be thought of-to tell the last truth, Ava , I dislike his father, General Hyde, very much indeed."
- Ova It would seem as if a current of fresh water were essential to the ova, and that that is why the opening of the nest is so carefully kept from becoming choked up.
- Evan He was in name and stock a Highlander of the Macdonalds; but his family took, as was common in such cases, the name of a subordinate sept as a surname, and for all the purposes which could be answered in London, he called himself Evan MacIan.
- Elva Anglesea kept the ball rolling, however, by talking gayly to Miss Meeke, Wynnette and Elva , and sometimes gravely to Mr. Force or others.
- Eva Give my love to Miss Eva , and as for yourself, be assured always that we appreciate your very great kindness, and that we are very grateful for it.
- Reva She was the Manga Reva , an American full-rigged ship with a crew of twenty-three men.
- TVA In the late 1970s, Knox County acquired the Old Customs House (which had been used by the Tennessee Valley Authority prior to the construction of the TVA Towers), and allotted the space to the McClung Collection and the Knox County Archives.