What is the correct spelling for FASHONED?
This word (Fashoned) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FASHONED
- cushioned Linder, foreman and head teamster, cushioned his shoulders against his half load of hay and contemplated the scene with amiable satisfaction.
- fanned A cool, faint, sweet breeze fanned her cheek.
- fashion He put his hand to his mouth, sea-fashion-they were about thirty yards apart-and shouted: "Here, you!
- fashioned He would have liked to have fashioned "Reuben Hallard" after the manner of The Green Volume, but now thought sadly that it was as unlike that manner as possible; that is why he was afraid to bring it to her.
- fashions It is a universal tendency, of course, and displays itself everywhere; in religion, in morality, in fashions, in vices, in simple conversation-everywhere.
- fishnet On my next visit, I took a few kilos of gravel, a pump, plastic plants, fish medicine, the undergravel filter, some pipeline, a few regulators, T-joints and a fishnet.
- fishpond Caught in part, in the fishpond of bad priests, they show themselves ready for everything, and turn out to be souls of old usurers, low jobbers, beggars, when you press them.
- Fashioner I mean, I was not required to write of the great city as the goal of the timber merchant or of the dealer in precious stones, or of the makers of chasubles, or of the fashioner of wigs, but rather to depict it as the end sought by all these, and by myriads more.
- Fawned I didn't want anyone around who had to be fawned on, or deferred to, or even listened to.
- Fished 13,487. How long have you fished for Mr. Grierson?
- Freshened An' the roses were just like that when we freshened them up.
- Shined "I get my shoes shined every two hours because that bootblackin' stand is a nice place to look at the bank from.
- phoned There was quite a crowd of them around the cart, so I phoned back to the gunners and they dropped a shell bang into the square.