What is the correct spelling for FEELINDS?
This word (Feelinds) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FEELINDS
- feelings Of course, that hurt my feelings terribly. I've got that feeling them beat boy feelings I've got them feeling the perfect beat I've got that feeling that perfect feeling That perfect feeling all over me – Hit That Perfect Beat by bronski beat
- fields With walls and shields As I escape from the killing fields – Mind Over Matter by Ice T
- Blinds It was then time to draw the blinds.
- Filings And the blacksmith and the laundress experienced a sweet pleasure in feeling this gloom surround them in that shed black with soot and filings, and where an odor of old iron prevailed.
- fiends I am thy old friend Simon, sorely wounded, and with no hope save that of falling into the hands of these fiends of Spaniards when daylight shall enable them to make a thorough search of the premises.
- finds I tell all to Sir Charles Danvers,"-Ruth's hand was trembling-"and last night he finds out by a chance that she was not a true widow when I marry her, that her first husband was yet alive, that I am free.
- feints These, in turn, will assist their object by making feints at catching one player and turning suddenly in the opposite direction for another.
- flings On the other bank of the Tepl the Sprudel flings its steaming waters by irregular impulses into the air under a pavilion of iron and glass; but the Muhlbrunn is the source of most resort.
- flints Nor would fire come unbidden, but with flint From flints striking dim sparks, I hammered forth The struggling flame that keeps the life in me.
- elands Eighty-one buffaloes defiled in slow procession before our fire one evening, within gunshot; and herds of splendid elands stood by day, without fear, at two hundred yards distance.
224 words made from the letters FEELINDS
5 letter words made from FEELINDS:deens, defen, deils, deine, deise, delen, deles, delfs, denel, denes, dense, diele, diels, diene, diese, diles, dines, dinse, edens, efile, eilds, eines, eisen, elend, elfed, elfin, elide, elies, elsen, elsif, endel, enide, esile, feeds, feels, feens, feild, feile, felde, felid, felis, fendi, fends, fenis, fense, field, fiend, fiene, files, finds, fined, fines, fleed, flees, flein, flied, flies, ideen, idees, idles, indes, indle, inese, insel, isled, ledes, ledin, leeds, lefse, leine, leins, leise, lenes, lense, liden, liefs, liens, linds, lined, ndele, needl, needs, neeli, neifs, neild, nelis, nesle, niefs, nield, niele, niese, sdein, sedin, seeif, seein, seeld, seend, sefid, seidl, seife, seine, selfe, selin, senil, sidel, sidle, siede, sield, siled, silen, sined, slide, slied, slife, snide.
4 letter words made from FEELINDS:deif, dein, delf, deli, dine, dlee, dsei, eden, eien, eile, elei, elfi, else, ende, ends, enel, enid, enif, feed, feel, feen, feil, feld, fend, feni, fens, fiel, fien, file, fils, find, fine, fins, fise, flee, fsln, ides, idle, inle, isle, lees, lein, lend, leni, lens, lied, lief, lien, lies, life, lind, line, need, neel, neid, nele, nied, nile, nisl, sede, seed, seef, seel, seen, sein, sele, self, seli, send, sene, side, siel, sild, sine, sled, snel.
3 letter words made from FEELINDS:den, des, die, din, dis, dle, eel, eld, elf, end, ene, enl, ese, fed, fee, fen, fes, fin, ies, led, lee, lei, lid, lie, lin, lsd, nee, nil, see, sen, sif, sin, sle.