What is the correct spelling for FESVIAL?
This word (Fesvial) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FESVIAL
- festal "A man with the feelings of a man, with head and heart raised aloft, in festal garb, in almost clean garb he enters the halls of his Father.
- festival This oratorio was not given in England till 1839, at the Norwich festival, Spohr being present to conduct it.
- fiscal There are several "commissioners," as they are sometimes called; for instance, the commissioner of finance, otherwise known as the provincial treasurer, who is charged with the fiscal administration of his particular province, and who controls the nomination of nearly all the minor appointments in the civil service, subject to the approval of the governor.
- fluvial A seed fragment of Actinidia faveolata, was found in Pleistocene fluvial sediments, which form part of the Cromer Forest-bed Formation, below the modern beach south-east of Happisburgh, Norfolk, UK.
- fossil They contain numerous fossil shells, and out of 142 species that have been collected all but eleven are identical with species now living.