What is the correct spelling for FRIDGET?
This word (Fridget) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FRIDGET
- bridget Ah, Bridget Bishop always was a Witch!
- fidget Well, I can't say as she looks any worse to me either; but Dr. Van Anden is in a fidget , and I suppose he knows what he's about.
- fidgety Really, with those old-world eyes fastened upon me, I could not avoid exerting all my powers, although in my heart I fairly wished the fidgety little mother safe in her own room.
- fridge His stomach was growling and there was nothing edible in the fridge , so he rang up and ordered pork fried rice from a Chinese take-away.
- frigate The frigate held on her course, silent as death.
- fright "Why, no, not a fright !
- frigid "When yo' come back from de sto'," she said with frigid dignity, "stop to de' rear do'.
- fringed Maximilian decorated the brave, and bestowed gold fringed standards.
- ridged Furzey Leaze, Furzey Ground, Moor Hill, Ridged Lands, and the Pikes are all names connected with the nature of the fields or their locality.
- Bridged He knew that he could not cross it to her, and that it would never be bridged, save by Patricia herself.