What is the correct spelling for GIRFT?
This word (Girft) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIRFT
- gift She was free once more at the cost of a gift , the best, perhaps, that she could offer, but she was, thank Heaven, in love no longer.
- gird Do you think I have been watching and praying for your return these hours, only to gird at Christian?
- girt She turned off the highway directly in front of the gloomy-looking house girt with funereal cedars, and came to a farm gate, loosely hung, and sagging.
- graft In this new world our school boards are not chosen by business men for purposes of graft , they are chosen by the people to educate our children; so it seems to us perfectly natural that the National Educational Association should conduct a publication department, and order the printing of the school books which the children use.
- grit 18. What is grit ?
- rift Now that it had been assured to her that nothing in the past could make a new rift between them, the only weight upon her mind was the possible necessity for revealing to Sally in the end the story of her parentage.
- Git Make him give up his sword and pistol and don't let him ride; 'cause if you do, he'll git away.
- gifts I did not dare ask the nurse to take my gifts up to Helen.