What is the correct spelling for GIVEUS?
This word (Giveus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIVEUS
- give Lord, help us, and give us to trust in thee!
- given "No. I told you I'd given up note-taking for the present.
- giver I have come to the resolution to put the book back into your hands, and not receive it again, unless the giver go with the gift."
- hives Bees flying far from their hives and coming home late foretells fine weather.
- ives "Oh-now," Miss Ives took up her narrative briskly.
- Dives The Chief dives into the bosom of his shirt, and flings a bundle through the open door.
- Gives Now you wouldn't believe what a pleasure it gives me, to have you two here a-lovering, nor how many questions I'd put if you'd let me.
- Lives You say he lives there.
- Wives Two wives of geniuses!
- Giles Horn's Stratagem Horn thought he would test her love for him, since she had not recognised him, so he replied: "By St. Giles , lady, I have wandered many a mile, far into realms of the West, and there I found Sir Horn ready prepared to sail home to your land.
- Rives The next night he heard voices and a general stirring about the place and before long he knew that Rives had arrived.
- caves How can'st thou see the Caves !
- quivers As he noiselessly turned, his nostrils spread with a tremor, as a good dog's nose quivers at the point.
- coves He took me to a number of quiet coves , and we got some big fish.
- gibes I therefore wrote a hurried note to Curzon, setting forth the great interest all their proceedings had for me, and assuring him that my stay in town should be as short as possible, for that I longed once more to "strut the monarch of the boards," and concluded with a sly paragraph, artfully intended to act as a "paratonnere" to the gibes and jests which I dreaded, by endeavouring to make light of my matrimonial speculations.
- gyves Philosophy-some quaint and dry bit of old Seneca, or modern Rochefoucauld-has often helped a struggling heart when disgrace, deserved or undeserved, has placed the soul in gyves of iron.
- givers My honour'd lord, you know right well you did; And, with them, words of so sweet breath compos'd As made the things more rich: their perfume lost, Take these again; for to the noble mind Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind.
42 words made from the letters GIVEUS
4 letter words made from GIVEUS:egis, gesu, gius, give, guei, guie, guse, iesu, ives, segi, sieg, siev, suge, sugi, suiv, uges, uige, vies, vise, visu, vues, vugs, vusi.
5 letter words made from GIVEUS:egusi, guevi, guise, gusev, segui, sevgi, sigue, suevi, sugie, vigue, vigus, viseu.
3 letter words made from GIVEUS:gui, ies, ige, sue, suv, use, vie.