What is the correct spelling for HOBHY?
This word (Hobhy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HOBHY
- hebe As the Hebe was to sail at once for India, the governor took the opportunity to send two or three supernumeraries out in the vessel along with us to the Cape of Good Hope, amongst whom was the Yankee botanist; and though, being in the frigate, I didn't see him, I made as sure as if I had it was my old shipmate Daniel.
- hob A kettle was singing on the hob .
- hobbs "The 'ead waiter, sir," corrected Hobbs politely, and was gone.
- hobby In a way I got used to it, because after being in the trenches and looking in the face of death as a kind of hobby the feeling of release and lightness that comes over one drives all other troubles clean away.
- hub He never should have let them take the Hub cruise in the first place.
- HBO Barrymore won a Screen Actors Guild Award and a Golden Globe Award for her performance in the HBO drama film Grey Gardens (2009).
- HEB Heb. xi. 2; cf. Matt xv. 2; Mark vii. 3, 5.