What is the correct spelling for IFTHEY?
This word (Ifthey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IFTHEY
- aft "She was so rotten fore and aft that she crumbled at a touch," was the reply.
- after "After all, it is my life.
- althea Hermon tried to contradict her, but Althea, without allowing him to speak, went on hurriedly: "No matter!
- either this is a sound that i dont mind either shaking a leg with a funny old geezer! – Shake a leg (tv version) by Roll Deep
- ether In due course the assistant head-nurse came to report that Pieri had finished his work and that Captain Ugo had recovered well from the ether; his brother was with him and would stay till eight o'clock, the hour at which all visitors were required to leave the hospital except in cases of extreme danger.
- farther I wish you were no farther off than that.
- father Indeed your father says, "Why not?
- feather Why don't you sell your feather?
- fifth I could say much more of the first years I spent at Wildbad, but up to the fifth season they bore too much resemblance to one another to be described in detail.
- firth We crossed the Firth of Forth via the Granton Ferry, from Granton to Burntisland,-pronounced Burnt Island-a fact that none of us knew previously.
- further And, further, she, Gloria King, Mark King's wife, would not let him die!
- oath With an oath the man struck.
- oft Our cheeks oft were of color drained: One passage vanquished us, but one.
- other And there were other things."
- If In one way, it would please me if she did.