What is the correct spelling for IMAGIONARY?
This word (Imagionary) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IMAGIONARY
- imagery The most accomplished and poetical minds, therefore, have been fain to search back into these accidental conceptions of what are termed barbarous ages, and to draw from them their finest imagery and, machinery.
- imaginary Could it be that all that mental picture, with the details that seemed so true to life, was purely imaginary?
- imagine "I imagine I am acquainted with the other.
- imagined Here after all was a way out of all trouble, all this half-seen, half-imagined terror of the past weeks.
- imaging Several types of contrast agent are in use in medical imaging and they can roughly be classified based on the imaging modalities where they are used.
- Imagining And she would bind it round her hair, Imagining that she was fair.
- imagines If any one imagines that this bald, businesslike way of putting it set my teeth on edge, let him dismiss the idea; my nerves had been too long accustomed to the feel of the harsh facts of life.