What is the correct spelling for KITSM?
This word (Kitsm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KITSM
- autism The number of reported cases of autism increased dramatically in the 1990s and early 2000s.
- deism A form of deism, introduced by Theophilus Cairy, a Greek priest, who died in prison in the year 1851, made great progress before it was suppressed by the civil power, and is now secretly working with great activity in Greece and Turkey.
- guts Fact is, there never was a coroner here that had the guts to tackle it! I know by now you probably even hate my guts. But just don't tell me it's because you think I'm nuts. – Be There by space
- jets "Cut the jets, Glav," Dard repeated. In the red sweats We graduated overseas In them Leer Jets This generation got on occupation – One Love by Flipsyde
- jetsam They stopped at an old weather-beaten house that had in its low windows all sorts of curious things-models of ships and boats, odd bits of pottery, rude carvings, old brasses and mirrors,-the flotsam and jetsam from broken homes and broken lives that had drifted into this little eddy.
- keats He walked up and down restlessly for a minute or so,-then taking up a volume of Keats, he threw himself into an easy chair and soon became absorbed.
- kitsch The Academy Film Archive has preserved several of Adam Becketts films, including Evolution of the Red Star, Flesh Flows, Heavy Light, and Kitsch in Synch.
- Gaits This was a most excellent innovation, for it enabled infantry to pass rapidly to any important point, and to execute many evolutions with the promptitude in some degree which cavalry obtains from the combination of the two gaits.
- cuts The wind cuts like a knife here.
- gets From this he gets his name.
- cats Only rabbits and cats, sometimes."
- kids We kids were glad to have him help us do them.
- kits Their kits were of the compactest, not a useless article or an unnecessary pound, unless you counted the box of flower seeds that belonged to Joe, who had heard that California, though a dry country, could be coaxed into productiveness along the rivers.
- cots And he looked over the cots to find the empty ones.
- GITS You'd better stop talkin' and get you dinners eat up 'fore the folks gits home from chu'ch; 'cause ef ye don't maybe you'll have to stop hungry.
- JOTS It is advisable for an amateur gardener to =have a note-book=, in which he jots down what he has to do several weeks or months in advance; so often some fault easily remedied is left over from year to year, because perhaps it is only observed in the summer, and cannot be mended till winter.
- KITES So Bunny was now glad to notice, as he looked from the window, that the wind was blowing; not too hard, but enough to fly kites.