What is the correct spelling for LHAL?
This word (Lhal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for LHAL
- dhal When a man or woman dies without children their spirits are known as Dhal , and are worshipped in the families to which they belonged.
- law You hear the law ! You see we want it all, yeah, we breakin' the law Buy it sell, it cook, if that's a merry thang if it's raw – Gotta Eat by flo rida
- lay The girl lay still and did not reply. And finding bylong where a halter-path lay, At dawn reached Tim's house, on'y seen on their way – Additions by Thomas Hardy
- lie Silent and motionless we lie ; And no one knoweth more than this. Make in my ears, who wakeful lie, Soft lullaby. – Night, The by Hilaire Belloc
- low He spoke in a low voice, and could not be heard. The sun sits low, Diffusing its usual glow. – Night Waltz I-The Sun Won't Set by Unknown Author