What is the correct spelling for NINTEDO?
This word (Nintedo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NINTEDO
- hunted She hunted through many books for the words she desired, but could find none that satisfied her.
- jointed But in the tall, loose-jointed figure Ruth easily recognised Rafe Gadbeau.
- knitted She lay on her back, her knees up, her hands behind her head, her sleeves fallen from her wonderful arms, the brows above the grey eyes knitted .
- minded She's what you might call healthy-minded-if you understand me."
- nantes 1841. Educated at Nantes and Paris, he took his doctor's degree in '65. His activity as Republican ensured him a taste of gaol.
- netted The Brown's first attempt netted scarcely a yard.
- nineteen He told me of a youth of nineteen he had recently visited in prison.
- ninety Where could Andy get ninety dollars?"
- noontide 4 Bank Holiday was a beautiful day: the cloudless sky threatened a stifling heat for noontide , but early in the morning, when Liza got out of bed and threw open the window, it was fresh and cool.
- noted It had been promptly given me, I have noted , to face that mystery without a pang.
- painted She had written him a letter of great cheer and sent him from Paris a portrait she had had painted and a cigar case she had made with her own hands.
- pointed He, too, pointed or seemed about to point.
- sainted At last a sainted Christian came forward in London, a stranger, and offered to print the book at his own expense and give the author as many copies as he wished.
- tainted Up the back step sprang Tavia, while Dorothy followed with less alacrity-it did not seem pleasant to get in the big ugly black wagon; a girl of Dorothy's nature feels the mere touch of things tainted by real crime.
- tinted All he saw seemed to be tinted with light emerald green.
- united I had hoped that the sweet friendship which for several months past has united us, was to you, as to me, a source of the tenderest satisfaction.
- vented They were too bitter for silence, and vented themselves in words, which the winds alone listened to.
- wanted Still I wanted to go.
- winded He had been deplorably long-winded.
- wonted She swallowed it with her wonted courage.
- Anointed Winona insisted upon a final polish of his nails, leaving them with a dazzling pinkish glitter, and she sprayed and anointed him with precious unguents, taking especial pains that his unruly brown hair should lie back close to his head, to show the wave.
- Fainted At his last lecture he fainted on the platform.
- Hinted Already-even in these few minutes-I was beginning faintly to understand some of the "points" at which Mr. Brett had hinted.
- Minted Part of the argument to show that gold bullion would not be minted rests on that assumption.
121 words made from the letters NINTEDO
4 letter words made from NINTEDO:dein, dent, diet, dine, dinn, dint, doin, done, dote, edit, endo, enid, ento, ideo, indo, iten, itno, iton, neid, nein, neon, nido, nied, nine, nito, node, nodi, noen, none, note, odet, odin, oned, onen, onne, onni, tend, tide, tido, tied, tine, tion, todi, toed, toei, tone.
3 letter words made from NINTEDO:den, die, din, dit, doe, don, dot, edo, end, ent, eon, ido, inn, iod, ion, neo, net, nit, nne, nod, not, ode, oed, one, ted, ten, tie, tin, tod, toe, ton.
5 letter words made from NINTEDO:denio, denno, denon, denti, dinon, donen, donne, doten, einon, endon, ennio, entin, ideon, inden, indeo, inetd, intoe, itoen, ndeti, nieto, niten, niton, noite, nonde, noted, noten, notin, odein, onend, onned, onnie, tendo, tenno, tenon, tiden, tieon, tined, toein, toine, tondi, toned, tonen, tonin, tonne.