What is the correct spelling for OFRAPISTS?
This word (Ofrapists) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OFRAPISTS
- Forests There are many men, and among them men of education, in those Western forests who, having once taken up the axe and drill, can never wholly let them go again.
- forecasts The 46th poem is inspired by the new sense of life which comes to early youth with the first approach of spring, and by the eager flutter of anticipation- Iam mens praetrepidans avet vagari, Iam laeti studio pedes vigescunt- with which a cultivated mind forecasts the pleasure of travelling among famous and beautiful scenes.
- foremasts The mainmast fell over the side about twenty minutes after the vessel struck, and the mizen and foremasts followed.
- outposts "You were, doubtless, within some line of outposts when first challenged," said the Pole, "and the speed at which you drove was believed to be an arranged plan of attack, for you say the mob followed you."
- repasts There were various national repasts-Russian, Italian, etc.
- suffragists The following year was especially interesting to the women of South Australia, and, indeed, to suffragists all over the world, for at the general election of 1896 women, for the first time in Australia, had the right to vote.