What is the correct spelling for OUTFITED?
This word (Outfited) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OUTFITED
- outdated I'm not that outdated just so underrated – Here She Comes by Sasha
- outfitted It's a wonder ye didn't get them outfitted in the city.
- outfitter In time, perhaps, he would add one or two schooners to his fleet, and then stay ashore as owner and outfitter, sending out his boats on shares.
- tufted I cried, pointing at a hideous-looking goblin-like creature, with a great head, whose bare skin was tufted with patches of white down.
- Outdid But this admission by no means satisfied Gorgo; she represented to the young Christian that a master must be judged by the deeds of his servant; she herself had turned from the old gods only because she felt such intense contempt for their worshippers; but now it had been her lot to see-the Deacon must pardon her for saying so-that many a Christian far outdid the infidels in coarse brutality and cruelty.
- Outfaced But beyond the learning how to use the gun Annie had learned something more: she added it to her knowledge that Aunt Dolcey had once outfaced that tyrant.
- outfits "Then up came the twenty-two-foot tide and many poor fellows saw their entire outfits swept into the sea.
- outwitted Milner wanted allowances for several improvements from his landlord, and, among the rest, allowance to build, and payment for, a large dwelling-house; but he outwitted himself for once, as Sir William was afraid of the man, and refused to give any allowance whatsoever, remarking that his wealth in cattle and horses was so enormous that he might build himself in so that he would never get him out.
- be inquisitive
- nature preserve
- conservation areas