What is the correct spelling for PEAGANT?
This word (Peagant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PEAGANT
- pagan But when some one went and told the pagan grandmother that the new baby was a girl instead of a boy, the old woman flew into a rage and would have gone at once to get hold of the baby and put it to death.
- pageant And thus, as I say, I return with a sense of weary gratitude to my lonely house with its austere rooms; to my old piano, my old books; to my wide fields and leafless trees, as of one returning home to worship at a quiet shrine, after being compelled to play a part in a pageant which is not concerned with the things of the soul.
- peasant "If this be true, the peasant is doomed," I said to myself, and I remembered that Father Madden would not admit that religion is dependent on life, and I pondered.
- pedant The pedant could not stomach the superior success of his friend, and yet-alas for poor human nature!
- pennant Nevertheless, when I retired for the night, it was to find Clarence asleep indeed, but most uneasily, tossing, moaning, and muttering broken sentences about 'disgracing his pennant ,' 'never bearing to see mamma's face'-and the like.
- piquant The mobile, somewhat large, beautifully formed mouth, the piquant little nose with its sensitive nostrils, the eloquent dark eyes could just say anything she pleased; though, to be sure, however varying her mood might be, in accordance with what she heard and what was demanded of her, her normal expression was one of an almost childish and happy content.
- reagent This alkynylation reaction is enantioselective and involves an alkynylzinc reagent rather than the sodium acetylide used by John Ulric Nef in his 1899 report of the synthetic approach.
- pagans It, too, like that great northern barrier, was built in our defence by our saviours against our worst foes the barbarians, the pagans .
115 words made from the letters PEAGANT
3 letter words made from PEAGANT:aga, age, ana, ane, ant, ape, apt, ate, atp, eat, ent, epa, eta, gap, gat, gen, get, gnp, nag, nap, net, pan, pat, pea, peg, pen, pet, tag, tan, tap, tea, teg, ten, tpn.
5 letter words made from PEAGANT:agape, agate, agena, agent, agnea, angat, apate, apnea, etang, etapa, gaeta, ganta, gante, gapen, geant, napea, nepga, ngata, paean, paeng, pagan, paget, pagne, panag, panet, panga, pange, panta, patan, patea, patna, penta, taang, taean, taeng, tagen, tanga, tange, tapan, tapen, tenga.
4 letter words made from PEAGANT:anga, ante, apne, eang, egna, epng, etna, gaan, gaea, gaen, gape, gate, gean, gent, geta, gnat, naga, napa, nape, neap, neat, nega, nepa, ngae, ngap, nget, paae, page, pane, pang, pant, pate, peag, pean, peat, pent, tang, tapa, tape, tean.