What is the correct spelling for PLAUED?
This word (Plaued) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLAUED
- laud But Archbishop Laud , a Catholic under the disguise of Protestantism, and who was the medium of the pope's influence, exercised a despotism over the king's mind too absolute to allow his reason to instruct, or his conscience to admonish him.
- palate He took a great gulp of air for a tremendous burst of laughter, and when this was expended and reflection came, his features screwed, as if the acidest of flavours had ravished his palate .
- pallet He remained there two months, lying on his pallet , unable to move his legs.
- pallid She was a rather pallid girl and had hair the colour of straw.
- piled The weather being very dry and favorable for the work, the turf was soon ready for burning; and being piled in long rows, much trouble was saved in subsequently spreading the ashes.
- placed I got him placed on a camel.
- plague Well, he sat down in what had been his seat, and tried to imagine that it was his seat still; that Bob would be in pretty soon, and plague him while he studied his spelling-lesson.
- plagued They are not in trouble as other men, neither are they plagued like other men.
- plaid A faded, plaid wool rug was across the Major's knees in spite of the fact that the evening was so warm, and about his shoulders was a wide, gray knitted scarf.
- planned Or would you rather suppose that their Father gave them something more and better to do than they had planned for themselves?"
- plod Bless your generous heart, Plod !
- Paled "Take 'em on, boys," called the captain, whose face had paled a little, though he seemed as cool as ever.
- Palled We returned to a table palled by sullen dread-dread of me, anger against Dominick who, in the courage of his ignorance of the conventionalities which restrained them, had taken the short, straight cut to me and peace.
- Palmed I refer to the purchasing and selling of false bank-notes, which are, as in the lawyer's case, palmed upon any stranger suspected of having money.
- Paused He paused, looking dubiously from one to the other.
- Pealed As the company retired, the "Dead March in Saul" was pealed forth.
- Claude "Claude, dear, you must.
- Pilate "And Pontius Pilate would have remained neutral," added Father Burrowes, his blue eyes glittering with delight at the effect upon Mark of his words.
80 words made from the letters PLAUED
3 letter words made from PLAUED:ade, adp, ale, alp, ape, dal, dle, due, edp, eld, epa, lad, lap, lea, led, leu, pad, pal, pdl, pea, pel, pud, pul.
4 letter words made from PLAUED:alep, auld, aupe, dale, dalu, daul, deal, delu, deul, dual, duel, dula, dule, dupa, dupe, elua, lade, ladu, lape, laud, lead, leap, leda, leud, lude, pale, paul, peal, plea, pual, pude, pudl, puea, puel, pula, pule, uale.
5 letter words made from PLAUED:audel, daule, dealu, delap, deula, duale, duela, dupla, duple, eupad, laude, leaud, padle, pedal, plead, pleau, plude, pueda, ulead, upled.