What is the correct spelling for PLEASEED?
This word (Pleaseed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLEASEED
- plaster "Then better have sat at home and finished it, than have gone gadding about, and nearly got a pitch plaster on your mouth," grumbled Mrs. Gray, who was a firm believer in pitch plasters, and abductions, and highway robberies, and all sorts of horrors.
- plead Why, the very man who would have hurt her could allow himself to plead for another young thing, if that other were a man.
- please Please do not try.
- pleased Old Mother Nature looked pleased.
- Pealed All the bells of the city rung their merriest chimes, bands of music pealed forth their most exultant strains, and the air was rent with acclamations as the king, after all these long and bloody wars, thus peacefully took possession of the capital of his kingdom.
150 words made from the letters PLEASEED
3 letter words made from PLEASEED:ade, adp, ale, alp, als, ape, asl, asp, dal, das, des, dle, edp, eel, eld, epa, ese, lad, lap, lea, led, lee, lsd, pad, pal, pas, pdl, pea, pee, pel, pes, psa, sad, sap, sea, see, sep, sle, spa.
4 letter words made from PLEASEED:adps, alee, alep, alps, apse, dale, deal, deep, dlee, eade, ease, eeas, elea, elee, else, epae, epee, epel, esla, lade, lads, lape, lead, leap, leda, lees, pads, pale, pals, peal, peed, peel, plea, sade, sale, salp, seal, sede, seed, seel, seep, sele, slap, sled.
5 letter words made from PLEASEED:aedes, alpes, apsed, aseel, aspel, daele, dales, deals, dease, deele, deepa, deeps, deese, delap, delas, delee, deles, eades, eales, eased, easel, easle, edale, elpee, epeda, epees, lades, lapse, leads, leape, leaps, lease, ledee, ledes, leeds, leepa, lepas, padle, paese, pales, peals, pedal, pedle, peels, pelas, pelea, peled, peles, plead, pleas, plesa, salpe, seale, seeld, seele, selee, sepad, sepal, sleep, spade, spead, speal, speed, speel, spela, speld, splee.