What is the correct spelling for PROSSES?
This word (Prosses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PROSSES
- possess I know the power you possess Playing cool rock for the all access – V.I.P. by ugly kid joe
- profess I do not say that these trifles are indispensable, and when a man has better knowledge to offer, especially with genius or "cleverness" to back it, he will not only be pardoned for an ignorance of them, but can even take a high tone, and profess indifference or contempt of them.
- prose I can feel the prose rising in me as I step along, like hair on the back of a dog, long before any other dogs are in sights.
- prowess "Sir knight," replied the other, whose name was Hantzlake of Wentland, "this lady got I, by my arms and prowess , at King Arthur's court to-day."
- Posies Sometimes these little figures were framed timidly just outside the door-the girls with small wilted posies, the boys with inquiries.
- crosses Dominion over nature crosses the line into the relation to other men.
- promises The Junta of Corunna had given the most solemn promises that transport and everything necessary for the advance of Sir David Baird's force should be ready by the time that officer arrived.
- professes It professes to celebrate the birth of Christ, yet his name is not once mentioned in it!
- praises He found it only too easy to sing her praises ; but as he did so with growing enthusiasm Katharina hit him on the arm exclaiming, half in jest and half seriously vexed: "Oh, she is a goddess!
- rouses Until something comes along and rouses their wills, there is no hope of affecting them favorably, and it is surprising how long the state may continue without any one ever having found any organic affection to justify all the discomforts of which they complain.
- passes Come, time passes ; tell me what you know, and what you want.
- poses But the small boy who was unwillingly dawdling through a series of poses for it, to-day refused all bribes to be good.
- proposes Albert proposes to keep the whole four for a few days, till they have had time to become somewhat acquainted with us, and parted with the good woman-the wife of a soldier in Canada-who had charge of them on the voyage."
- processes He is infinite in that he cannot be fully understood in his mental processes and motives.
- presses Now, Miss Middleton, time presses : will you return with me?"
- peeresses The peeresses had already taken their seats under the gallery, and the king was followed by the peers, and the knights of the Garter, Bath, Thistle, and St. Patrick, all in their robes.
51 words made from the letters PROSSES
3 letter words made from PROSSES:eos, esr, ops, ore, per, pes, poe, pre, pro, rep, res, roe, sep, sop, sos, sse.
4 letter words made from PROSSES:epos, eros, esop, oser, peor, peso, poer, pore, pose, pros, rope, rose, ross, seor, seso, sess, sops, sore, sspe.
5 letter words made from PROSSES:essop, osser, peros, pores, poser, poses, posse, preso, press, prose, ropes, sesso, soper, sores, speos, spore.