What is the correct spelling for QUNTILES?
This word (Quntiles) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUNTILES
- antilles The negroes charm serpents by whistling to them; it is said that fawns are captivated by a melodious voice; the bear is aroused with the fife; canaries and sparrows enjoy the flageolet; in the Antilles , lizards are enticed from their retreats by the whistle; spiders have an affection for fiddlers; in Switzerland, the herdsmen attach to the necks of their handsomest cows a large bell, of which they are so proud, that, while they are allowed to wear it, they march at the head of the herd; in Andalusia, the mules lose their spirit and their power of endurance, if deprived of the numerous bells with which it is customary to deck these intelligent animals; in the mountains of Scotland and Switzerland, the herds pasture best to the sound of the bagpipe; and in the Oberland, cattle strayed from the herd are recalled by the notes of the trumpet.
- dauntless Arrkroo feared that even now the white man would escape by the tremendous power of his dauntless eye.
- gauntlets On their mouths they had muzzles fastened by two little bronze chains to render it impossible for them to eat the flour, and their hands were enclosed in gauntlets without fingers, so as to prevent them from taking any.
- jauntily These steps produced a prompt call from Dummer, who showed considerably less assurance than hitherto, even though he tried to take Peter's success jauntily .
- Canticles While they were singing the canticles, and the singers in different keys brought out "Lord have mercy on us," he kept expecting in nervous suspense that the old man would make some remark such as, "You don't know how to cross yourself," and he felt vexed.
- Antlers He moved through the forest faster than we could, and presently stopped near some rocks, amid which lay the body of a deer with huge antlers.
- candles She took the candles , and led the way into the bedroom immediately.
- bundles He found two bundles of letters tied up with ribbon.
239 words made from the letters QUNTILES
5 letter words made from QUNTILES:eilts, elint, elqui, eltis, enlit, entsi, equis, estil, etlis, etsin, etuis, ileus, inlet, insel, inset, inuse, islet, istel, leins, leint, leist, lenti, liens, liest, lieus, lints, liqun, liste, liten, lnuit, lunes, lunts, luten, lutes, lutie, lutin, nelis, nestl, nilus, nique, nitel, nuits, qline, quest, quets, quien, quiet, quilt, quine, quins, quint, quise, quite, quits, seiun, selin, senil, senti, setin, setun, seuil, sient, silen, sitel, slite, sluit, squit, steil, stein, stiel, stile, suite, sutil, sutin, sutle, teils, tenis, tiens, tiles, tilse, tines, tinle, tinue, tinus, tisue, tsien, tsine, tsuen, tsune, tueni, tuile, tules, tulin, tulse, tunes, tunis, unies, unite, units, unlet, unlit, untie, useni, usine, utile.
3 letter words made from QUNTILES:enl, ent, esq, est, ies, lei, let, leu, lie, lin, lit, net, nil, nit, nsu, nut, sen, set, sin, sit, sle, sue, sun, ten, tie, tin, tiu, tun, ult, uni, unq, uns, use, ute.
4 letter words made from QUNTILES:equi, etui, iesu, ilet, ilus, inle, inst, inul, inus, isle, iten, lein, leit, leni, lens, lent, lest, leti, lets, leus, lien, lies, liet, lieu, line, lint, list, lisu, lite, liut, luen, luin, luit, lunt, lust, lute, nest, nets, neus, nile, nisl, nits, nsui, nuel, nuit, nute, nuts, qilu, quen, quin, quit, quli, qult, sein, seli, sent, setu, siel, silt, sine, site, slit, slue, slut, snel, snit, stun, suel, suen, suet, suin, suit, sule, sutl, teli, tiel, ties, tieu, tile, tine, tsen, tsui, tuel, tuen, tues, tuin, tuis, tuli, tune, tuni, tuqi, ueli, ulin, unie, uniq, unit, unqi, unti, usen, utne.