What is the correct spelling for REFERRENCED?
This word (Referrenced) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REFERRENCED
- reference The opening sentences of a composition should be able to stand alone; their meaning or clearness should not depend upon reference to the title.
- referenced Claimed matter additional to that which controls the classification, if belonging in the same class, should be cross-referenced into a succeeding subclass.
- reverence Touching the wise man's foot with reverence and speaking in the form of utmost respect, Cadman asked: "Is it well that we go in?
- reverenced There were always visitors-uncles and aunts and cousins "from India," to be reverenced for their relationship alone, and others of the solitary and formidable class, whom she was enjoined by her parents to "remember all your life."
- references Where such references are not standard and generally available, they may be appended, preferably in condensed form.