What is the correct spelling for REMIDY?
This word (Remidy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REMIDY
- ramify We can look round our circle, and it will be strange if we cannot find at least one person whom we can help; and the best part of assuming such a responsibility is that it tends to grow and ramify ; but in any case there is surely one person whom we can relieve, or encourage, or listen to, or make happier; if we can find the strength to come forward, to lead such a one to depend upon us, we shall have little inclination to desert or play false one whom we have encouraged to trust us.
- ready We must be ready for him.
- reedy There was only one rise in the land that could be called a hill, and that only by courtesy; elsewhere nothing but green undulations with a small reedy loch or two tucked away in their gentle folds.
- reid I got it in cash from Mr. George Reid Tait.
- remedy Roger had not and he admitted to himself that it was a mistake he would remedy the next time he saw James.
- remind And now I will remind you of our agreement."
- remiss "I'm afraid I am now and then a little remiss in that respect.
- remit Now, therefore, those twenty shillings, which are 'the mercy,' I will without mercy exact from Norman; but contrariwise, to William I give thanks, and the amerciament of twenty shillings that is due from him I do with pleasure remit .
- remote Hope was gone, and he wondered at himself for feeling a remote rather than an active interest in his fate.
- reside I knew that I could only reside in a large capital where I could find better assistance in my studies.
- rimed "Hello, Spike; hello, Methody," she greeted the two frost-rimed men who were bending over the burden on their sled.
- Reamed Dad always carefully reamed out the first speck of carbon that formed in his pipe, and kept it reamed out with boring blade of his pocket knife.
- Remade Dave's answer, probably more than any act in battle, proved that his character had been remade: "No, Father, I have enlisted for four years.
- remits So long as his superiors are satisfied with what he remits , no questions are asked as to original totals.
60 words made from the letters REMIDY
4 letter words made from REMIDY:deim, demi, dery, deyi, dier, dime, dire, diye, drem, drey, drye, dyer, edry, emir, irey, iyer, meir, mire, miry, myre, reid, ride, ried, riem, rime, rimy, ryme, yder, yeri, yird, ymer, ymir.
5 letter words made from REMIDY:demir, diery, dimer, diyer, driem, merid, midre, mired, myrie, riedy, rimed, yimer.
3 letter words made from REMIDY:die, dim, dre, dry, dye, ire, med, mei, mid, mrd, mri, red, rem, rid, rim, rye.