What is the correct spelling for REQUARES?
This word (Requares) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REQUARES
- require But three thousand pounds is more than you require to run this small farm on.
- required He was himself the best judge of what his conscience and his situation required.
- requires It requires rather a peculiar kind of mind.
- squares Yesterday evening, the poor slaves danced and sung till midnight in the public squares.
- recurs It becomes a haunt, and no matter what they do during the evening every now and then the thought recurs that they will not sleep.