What is the correct spelling for SECERT'S?
This word (Secert's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SECERT'S
- seats In the highest row of seats were several of my pupils and they were to give me the signal that my voice and words carried distinctly.
- Seeds I put them as far apart in the small space as I could, so that if big trees came from my seeds they might not stand in one another's way, but might all enjoy the air and the sunshine that I was so thankful for.
- setters The transport wagon was now in sight ahead; and Bulow, one of the guides, had released a brace of setters, casting them out among the open pines.
- sets Heaven knows what I had to go through with my nerves, and my delicate health, during the last fit, which came on the very day after we left you, and lasted six weeks, and which he sets down to your account, Harrington, and to the account of your Jewess."
- sorts "Well, these men began asking all sorts of questions.
- steers In these half wild spotted steers the habits of an earlier lineage persist.
- deceits All those noble feelings which had long, perhaps, by their possessor, who had experienced the bitter deceits of life, been beaten down and slept in obscurity-now, touched by the magic wand of wine, start again from their tomb.
- scents The enemy will rue this day, For victory's eagle scents the prey And onward quickly flies.
- saucers "And here's a great piece out of the sugar-basin, you see," said Tom, holding up the broken article; "and, let me see, one cup and three saucers gone to glory."