What is the correct spelling for SETT5EE?
This word (Sett5Ee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SETT5EE
- said Doris said just now that Selene will be well nursed by the Christians.
- settee Oh, she laughed, and resting her hands upon the settee leaned forward with sparkling eyes, how funny.
- side Now that the K R is in the centre, Black can safely advance, since, in order to attack on the King's side , White would have to shift his Rooks, which he cannot do so long as Black keeps up the pressure in the centre.
- society All you women go into another room to gossip and we men are condemned to the society of one another!
- state Up to that point, then, let us conform to the real state of the case, and faithfully trace out the features of the epoch, without attempting to introduce a connection and a combination which did not exist; and let us pass briefly in review the isolated events and personages which are still worthy of remembrance, and which have remained historic without having belonged exactly to a national history.
- stay At the first sight I thought the prince had changed his mind, and would stay , as if Gerda had over-persuaded him.
- study Their habits of study , their wonderful compositions, their education in Brussels, were steps in the ascending gradation of the girls, minutely communicated by the vicar to his only relatives, and fairly well understood in Ballynaskeagh.