What is the correct spelling for SHRUGE?
This word (Shruge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHRUGE
- shriek A shriek fairly split my head open and Neela Deo was dancing straight up and down on one spot.
- shrike Major C.T. Bingham writes:-"I have only found one nest of this Shrike, which is, however, common enough both at Allahabad and at Delhi.
- shrine My spirit is uneasy to-night, and whilst myself I remain in your ivory room and hear you speak another self stands in a vast temple of black gleaming granite before the shrine of a golden bull."
- shrive Bring the priest that he may shrive me; that I may tell him the sins that I have committed, thirty years an Armatole and twenty years a Klepht.
- shrub One shrub still grew in the midst of that opening.
- shrug Louise, with a slight shrug of the shoulders, followed her.
- shrunk He shrunk from the view; but Sir Henry took his hand, and in the most cordial manner expressed his satisfaction at his amendment.
- Shrugged Liza shrugged her shoulders.
- shrugs Then, getting no answer but shrugs from the ranks surrounding them both in an irregular half-arc, he said directly to Si'Wren, "Woman, look at me!"
- Shrek Far Far Away", a song by Blackmores Night from Secret Voyage "Far, Far Away", a song by Wilco from Being There "Far, Far Away", a song by Five Iron Frenzy from Five Iron Frenzy 2: Electric Boogaloo "Far-Far-Away", a song by Ned Rorem The Kingdom of Far Far Away, a fictional kingdom in the films Shrek 2, Shrek the Third and Shrek Forever After Classic Star Wars: A Long Time Ago.