What is the correct spelling for SICLLYS?
This word (Sicllys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SICLLYS
- sills Many of these sills or thresholds show no sign of a pivot at either corner, whence we may conclude that many of the openings were left without doors, and could only have been closed by those suspended carpets or mats of which such ready use is made in hot countries.
- Scales The feeling that attracted him to Barbara was something entirely new, which since the last dance at the New Scales had robbed him of sleep by night and rest by day.
- Skulls Even if the natives put no boughs or sticks upon their graves, we must see some mounds or signs of burial-places, if not of bones or skulls.
- sculls And then those eight French verbs and that Caesar- It was no use thinking about them, and Parson lashed out with his sculls , caring little if that hulking tub went to the bottom.
- sickles Sickles is said to be yet in the lower Potomac, and, when your means will enable you to reach him, I still hope he may be crushed.