What is the correct spelling for SOSDA?
This word (Sosda) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOSDA
- said The young girl shivered, as if a chill breeze had struck her, and when the artist stood beside her, she gazed enquiringly at him with her dark eyes, which looked larger than ever in the pallid, emaciated face, and said in a low, firm tone: "I want to speak to him.
- side And there she stood, her comely youth brought into sharp relief by her surroundings, side by side with the living hunger and thirst of Jenny, whose yearning eyes summoned the young man like a beacon.
- society But it was done by influences that from the very beginning bear the mark of degradation, of a downfall from the simple moral grandeur of the old gentile society .
- soda Perhaps you'd like soda and brandy?
- state All were agreed that the actual state of things was intolerable, but they could not agree upon the remedy to be adopted.
- stay It belongs to my uncle Cornwall, and there is something to be done to it, or they won't stay .
- study A review of some of the last pages shows that for the most part after 1789 the life of Beethoven was a busy one, but that the frequent absences of the Elector, as recorded in the newspapers of the day, left many a period of considerable duration during which, except for the meetings of the orchestra for rehearsal and study , he had full command of his time.