What is the correct spelling for SPYMAN'S?
This word (Spyman's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SPYMAN'S
- siemens Such men as these-and many others, the Rathenaus, Siemens , Krupps, Ballins, and Heinekens-exercise in Germany an immense political influence, just as do our financial magnates at home.
- summons There was no answer to the summons from Caswell.
- Spuming St. Michael's Mount at early morning, at high noon, at dewy eve, and at all intermediate hours; St. Michael's Mount in spring, in summer, in autumn, and in winter; St. Michael's Mount lapped by a calm sea, or smitten by spuming waves.
- Simmons Instead of patiently enduring this assault, as a prudent man would have done when surrounded by enemies, the valiant Simmons turned upon his assailant, "and struck the wit a severe blow in the face."
- Sermons They never preached, these wise, tender women, but the beautiful incidental teachings sank deep into hearts that would have been closed fast against sermons.
- Sprains The animal is subject to frequent sprains or fracture of bones without apparent cause, as in lying down or turning around, and when such fractures occur they are difficult to unite.
- spans I've known fellows lose three full spans of oxen at a time, through an unexpected fall of snow.
- sampans The sun poured down his rays like silver flames through the leaves of the cocoa-palms; and while the doctor's boat grew smaller and smaller till it turned a bend in the stream, the occupants of the sampans lying so idly about the landing-stage exchanged glances from time to time, but seemed asleep whenever the owner of a white face drew near.
- spoons Did you tie strings on the spoons , dear?
- spurns It spurns them, demanding loving-kindness; and discovers too late that loving-kindness dictated them.
- spins Up spins the penny.
- spawns The Grayling spawns at the end of April and beginning of May.
- Spartans The Athenians represented the progressive element, the Spartans the conservative.
- spumes On the screen the Stellar rose high on the waves, dropped into the trough, while spumes of black smoke spread rearward on the waters from her spouting funnels.
84 words made from the letters SPYMAN'S
3 letter words made from SPYMAN'S:'am, 'an, 'as, 'ma, 'sa, a's, amp, ans, any, asp, ass, man, map, may, mps, mya, n's, nap, nay, p's, pan, pas, pay, pms, psa, pya, s's, sam, sap, say, spa, spy, sym, syn, yam, yap.
4 letter words made from SPYMAN'S:'ayn, 'man, 'san, 'smy, am's, amys, many, mass, mays, myna, mypa, mysa, naps, nypa, pa's, pans, pass, pays, sany, saps, sayn, says, smay, snap, spam, span, spay, yams, yass.
5 letter words made from SPYMAN'S:amy's, man's, may's, mays', mynas, mysap, namys, nyssa, pam's, pan's, pansy, passy, pay'n, sam's, samyn, snaps, spans, spasm, spays.