What is the correct spelling for SURGEORIES?
This word (Surgeories) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURGEORIES
- series I am inclined to think that the best mode of bringing her round at this moment would have been a course of visits from her cousin George, and a series of letters from her cousin Kate.
- surgery He was-but he taught singing, not surgery!
- surprise Nothing that those two could do would ever surprise me."
- Forgeries As a collector and student of certain Greek colonials and a specialist in forgeries I have been familiar with Stelli's workmanship for years.
- Queries She was immediately plied with queries and interjections of wonderment by Miss Wicklow, and it was not until she said: "You saw him go out, didn't you?
- am and up
- art open
- inquires in to
- un seemly
- pastry makers