What is the correct spelling for SWEPPED?
This word (Swepped) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SWEPPED
- slapped Leaning out of her cot she lifted the edge of the tent as far as she could with one hand and with her slipper in the other slapped the cow on her forehead as a hint that backwards was her next best move.
- slopped The ice on the pavement, not clean-swept as now, but slopped and frozen, had been witness of that; the ice was gone and the grocer with it; and where really was I?
- stopped She just stopped herself in time.
- swamped The sense of individual inconvenience is swamped in the sense of general convenience.
- sweeper It was very still, and must have been very late, for down the road a mechanical sweeper was dragging along with a hiss of bristles.
- swelled Dil's heart swelled with a sense of triumph.
- swept "I do know it," said Archdale looking at her, and as she met his eyes a great relief swept over her.
- Sapped I tried in vain to rally him out of this half depression; but it was clear he was not a man of many resources, and that I had already sapped a principal one.
- Sipped Flamby sipped hot tea and looked up at James scornfully.
- Skipped Danny Meadow Mouse sang this, or at least he tried to sing it, as he skipped about on the snow that covered the Green Meadows.
- Slipped He had slipped down in his seat until his head was below the top of its back.
- Snapped "Because I don't want to," snapped Manley: "I've got plenty to do without that."
- Snipped I have snipped the stems and changed the water and put them on the window sill for the night."
- Sopped Kneeling on the floor beside it she sopped it up so energetically that what she was saying came in jerks.
- Steeped Finely ground coffee may be boiled gently or steeped.
- Stepped As good luck would have it, the door opened just then, and the old lady stepped out.
- Supped Her eyes fell on Anthony near the door, and she beckoned him to follow, and he went down the corridor after her, followed her silently along a passage or two, wondering why she did not speak, and then came after her into the same little oak parlour where he had supped.
- Swapped "And he went and swapped it for mine?
- Sweated Several offered me large sums for him, up to fifteen thousand dollars, and for the moment I sweated out the rack of owning something my bosses did not.
- Swerved With the jerk of a thing that has been stung it swerved aside as it was about almost to tread on the two on the grass.
- Swiped He said the two nurses had come to town and reported that they'd been held up in the woods and that all the kids had been swiped.
- Swooped He swooped down with these helpers on his pile of merchandise that had lain beneath tarpaulins on the river-bank since the day he and Runnion landed, and by mid-afternoon a great tent had been stretched over a framework of peeled poles built on the lot where he and Necia had stood earlier in the day.
- seeped All the spirit seemed to have seeped out of his system, so I pushed him into my car, preferring to take the wheel rather than have him drive.
39 words made from the letters SWEPPED
4 letter words made from SWEPPED:deep, peed, peep, pews, sede, seed, seep, spew, weds, weed, weep.
5 letter words made from SWEPPED:deeps, depew, deppe, epped, eppes, pewed, sewed, speed, swede, sweed, sweep, weeds, weeps, wespe.
3 letter words made from SWEPPED:des, dew, edp, ese, ewe, pee, pep, pes, pew, see, sep, sew, wed, wee.