What is the correct spelling for TRGGER?
This word (Trgger) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRGGER
- bragger I don't believe a single syllable he says: I never met such a bragger .
- dagger Broken dagger, southern swagger – Voices of Violence by billy talent
- digger To be a real gold digger What you don't care Should draw the picture bigger You ain't my main squeeze – Leave Me Alone by shaggy
- rugger In this struggle any fresher who had never played rugger in his life, but thought he would like some exercise, could play, while footer blues dodged round and took your names, if you were lucky enough to touch the ball, and booked you for the proper game.
- tiger It's the eye of the tiger It's the thrill of the fight Rising up to the challenge of our rival And the last known survivor – Eye Of The Tiger by Gloria Gaynor
- trier Only the prompt protest of his powerful ally, Richelieu, prevented the rich archbishoprics of Cologne, Trier , and Mainz from passing immediately under Swedish control.
- trig Kate had evidently written to me in an excited state of mind, for her note was not so trig -looking as usual; but this is what she said:- Dear Helen,-I have a plan-I think it a most delightful plan-in which you and I are chief characters.
- trigger Then reason left him and he pressed the trigger .
- trucker Yep, and they got track o' that trucker who was in so thick with the Hawkins boys.
- trudge We knew that if the whim took him he would perhaps go off in an opposite direction, or trudge back to the castle with utter disregard of our natural anxiety.
- Tagger In trying to evade a tagger the successive players may run in any direction, either left or right, outside the circle, but not pass in front of any one rank to another rank in such a manner as to induce wrong starts.