What is the correct spelling for TRRYING?
This word (Trrying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TRRYING
- crying And now I have fetched you, she's crying worse nor ever." She was down and crying As he punched her in the mouth Her fingers white with prying – Are You Listening? by odds
- dairying =-Dairying pays handsomely in British Columbia.
- ferrying As many of the refugees on board the vessels were still in dread of the rioting negroes, and as there was some reason to suppose that in their fear they would remove from the island, in order to prevent them doing so, I forbade all ferrying with boats, from nine o'clock in the evening till four o'clock in the morning, which times were made known by a cannon shot from the brig.
- frying Not a word until the fragrance of boiling coffee and frying bacon went out to mingle with the freshness of the new day. so keep in mind Jesus Lion of Zion gave his life so you and I wouldn't be frying – Rise Up - Rob Beckley by kj-52
- hurrying He had heard hurrying footsteps outside the house.
- prying But, Mr. Danver, sympathy isn't always prying .
- straying Secretly in her bosom it was sharpened to a slight hostility by the knowledge that her mind had been straying .
- tiring It's too tiring for all concerned.
- toying The brook rolled beside him fresh as an infant, toying with the moonlight.
- trying "Who is trying to do that?
- Arraying I could show you a picture that would tell you far more of what I mean than can my poor words" she started up, and, hastily arraying herself for the street, was soon on her way to the Art Building.
- Berrying Primrose-mornings in the copse, Autumn berrying Where the dew for ever stops, And the serrying, Clinging shrouds of gossamers Glue your eyes together; Gleaning after harvesters In the mild blue weather- Life so full of bud and blossom, Fallen like a tree!
- Carrying "The boy yonder is carrying him in his arms and running away.
- Drying "There, I did ought to think more o' your feelin's," said Jenny, drying her eyes with surprising promptitude.
- Harrying And the Aretine, who trembling had remained, Said to me: "That mad sprite is Gianni Schicchi, And raving goes thus harrying other people."
- Marrying He loves me and he's marrying me for myself.
- Parrying These were golden words, and Napoleon thought of a more noble and truly national mode of parrying the danger which threatened him.
- Currying "Wasn't it simply a case of currying favor with the working-classes?"