What is the correct spelling for TWINKY?
This word (Twinky) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWINKY
- dinky Dinky-Dunk's face softened a little, and he seemed almost ready to smile.
- twang Now and then the twang of the Javanese angklong and the beautiful notes of a flute sweep sweetly into the shadowed air.
- twine When it was over Wesley put on his hat and overcoat and went to the door, around which Theodosia's morning-glory vines were beginning to twine .
- twinge That his wound had been dressed he was, of course, well aware for when he attempted to draw back still further the curtain at the window the movement strained the tight bandage, and he was instantly made conscious of a twinge of pain.
- twinkle I'll ha' the horses round in a twinkle ."
- wink Not a wink of sleep did the great physician get, the long night through.