What is the correct spelling for TWINL?
This word (Twinl) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TWINL
- twain It was of thin deal, and in about a half or three quarters of an hour I had the middle piece of the three-for there were just three boards in it- cut into twain .
- twine She is helping to twine wreaths for you in Alexandria."
- twined She twined her arm in his, looking up into his face with a little smile, half-mocking, half-wistful.
- twinge "Certainly not," answered Mr. Graham, adding, as he felt a twinge of his inveterate habit of secrecy, "If you'd just as lief, you need not speak of me to the young gentleman; I wish to take him by surprise"-meaning Durward.
- twinkle As he took Anne's hand he said in a lowered voice and with a twinkle in his eyes, "I came in through the front door-but there wasn't any arch.