What is the correct spelling for VERSITIL?
This word (Versitil) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VERSITIL
- festal He was next employed by one of the festal companies of the age, called the Company of the Diamond, to design cars, banners, and costumes for a triumphal procession in honour of Leo X.'s elevation to the papal chair; and he organised a very suggestive array of the ages of man, illustrated historically.
- pistil Another one told him that perhaps he'd better keep a little shady; that are chap that had got the mittin was praowlin' abaout-with a pistil ,-one o' them Darringers,-abaout as long as your thumb, an' fire a bullet as big as a p'tatah-ball,-'a fellah carries one in his breeches-pocket, an' shoots y' right threugh his own pahnts, withaout ever takin' on it aout of his pocket.
- recital "My mother is comin' to the recital , but she ain't got no fixin's.
- testily "Now," said Borla testily , with no small degree of impatience.
- varsity The final scrimmage before the Morgan's School contest was on Friday and the Varsity had no trouble scoring twice in twenty minutes of actual playing time.
- vastly This seemed vastly to amuse him.
- versatile The human mind is, however, versatile , and before morning we had cause to change our ideas, and several of us already wished ourselves again at home!
- versatility His proverbial industry made him as successful in the counting house as at the press-showing a rare versatility of talent.
- versed I do not believe any person can consider himself well versed in the teachings unless he has studied it thoroughly.
- vest He had a white shirt and a white vest ."
- vesta Vesta, an Asteroid, is about 500 miles in diameter.
- vestal From hence he traveled on, and came to a great city, where, upon his arrival, he understood there was a great and solemn procession, in order to shut up a young woman against her will among the vestal -nuns.
- vested But after a while when the Church here got more thoroughly established and began to put on strength we find that its growing devotion demanded the restoration of the vested choir.
- vestige He warmly approved of the Declaration of Independence and every measure calculated to advance the cause of Liberty and drive from our shores the last vestige of British power.
- vistula After some skirmishes of little moment the Russians retired behind the Vistula , and Murat took possession of the Polish metropolis on the 28th of November.
211 words made from the letters VERSITIL
5 letter words made from VERSITIL:eilts, elisi, eltis, ervil, estil, etlis, evils, iives, iltis, ilves, isler, islet, istel, ister, istre, itser, ivers, leirs, leist, levis, levit, liers, liest, lirst, liste, liter, litre, liver, livet, reist, resit, revis, riels, rieti, riets, riise, riles, rites, rivet, selvi, servi, siirt, siler, siret, sirte, sirve, sitel, siter, slier, slite, sliti, steil, steir, stiel, stiil, stile, stili, stire, strei, svelt, sveti, teils, tieri, tiers, tiler, tiles, tilse, tires, tirls, tisei, treis, tries, trise, veils, velir, velit, verit, versi, verst, vesti, vetri, vieri, viers, viets, viler, viles, vilis, vires, virls, virts, viser, viset, visie, visit, viter, vitis, vitre, vitse, vleis, vlies, vliet, vrils.
4 letter words made from VERSITIL:elvi, eris, erst, ertl, evil, evit, evli, evtl, iive, iler, ilet, iris, isle, ivel, ives, leit, leiv, lert, lest, leti, lets, levi, lies, liet, liev, liir, list, lite, live, livi, lrvs, lvii, reit, rest, reti, revi, riel, ries, rile, rise, rite, rive, seli, siel, siev, silt, sire, site, slit, stir, stiv, svir, teli, tevi, tiel, tier, ties, tile, tire, tiri, tive, trei, trel, tsvi, tver, tvri, veil, veli, vest, viel, vier, vies, vile, vils, vise, vlei, vlie, vril.
3 letter words made from VERSITIL:ert, esr, est, evl, ies, ire, irs, lei, ler, let, lev, lie, lii, lir, lit, liv, lvi, res, ret, rev, rit, set, sir, sit, sle, ter, tie, tri, vet, vie, vii.