How Do You Spell NARCISSISM?
Correct spelling for the English word "narcissism" is [n_ˈɑː_s_ɪ_s_ˌɪ_z_ə_m], [nˈɑːsɪsˌɪzəm], [nˈɑːsɪsˌɪzəm]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for NARCISSISM
Below is the list of 35 misspellings for the word "narcissism". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for NARCISSISM
- It was Narcissism in him to love the city so well he saw his reflection in it and like it he was grimy big careless rich strong and unquenchably optimistic - "The Turmoil A Novel" by Booth Tarkington
- Getting right on target for the narcissism of the seventies - "Coming to Grips with White Knuckles" by Paul Cameron Brown
- The Author Sam Vaknin is the author of Malignant Self Love Narcissism Revisited and After the Rain How the West Lost the East - "Moral Deliberations in Modern Cinema" by Sam Vaknin
- There stirred within her that curious sense of relationship evoked from the first by his suggestive appearance fondness was being born and an admiration that was in a way a form of Narcissism - "Gentle Julia" by Booth Tarkington
- This practice is merely a vicious circle in which the love element save in the perverted form of narcissism is absent - "An Outline of Sexual Morality" by Kenneth Ingram