How Do You Spell NATIONALIZING?
Correct spelling for the English word "Nationalizing" is [n_ˈa_ʃ_ə_n_əl_ˌaɪ_z_ɪ_ŋ], [nˈaʃənə͡lˌa͡ɪzɪŋ], [nˈaʃənəlˌaɪzɪŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for NATIONALIZING
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "nationalizing". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for NATIONALIZING
- In the early part of the year 1919 the report reached America that the Bolshevist authorities were nationalizing women - "The Red Conspiracy" by Joseph J. Mereto
- Back of the dramatic episode at Versailles however lay a long course of nationalizing development of which the proclamation of an Imperial sovereign was but the culminating event - "The Governments of Europe" by Frederic Austin Ogg
- The Broussists on the other hand believe in decentralization and would prefer municipalizing industries to nationalizing them - "Contemporary Socialism" by John Rae
- A generation ago and more great numbers of men were persuaded that a solution for the whole complex of social injustice was to be found in what they called nationalizing the means of production distribution and exchange - "The Free Press" by Hilaire Belloc
- There is a vast difference between naturalizing a man and nationalizing him - "Abraham Lincoln's Religion" by Madison Clinton Peters