How Do You Spell NATIONALIZING?
Correct spelling for the English word "nationalizing" is [ nˈaʃənə͡lˌa͡ɪzɪŋ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Nationalizing
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "Nationalizing". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for Nationalizing
- In the early part of the year 1919, the report reached America that the Bolshevist authorities were nationalizing women. - "The Red Conspiracy" by Joseph J. Mereto
- Back of the dramatic episode at Versailles, however, lay a long course of nationalizing development, of which the proclamation of an Imperial sovereign was but the culminating event. - "The Governments of Europe" by Frederic Austin Ogg
- The Broussists, on the other hand, believe in decentralization, and would prefer municipalizing industries to nationalizing them. - "Contemporary Socialism" by John Rae
- A generation ago and more, great numbers of men were persuaded that a solution for the whole complex of social injustice was to be found in what they called " nationalizing the means of production, distribution, and exchange." - "The Free Press" by Hilaire Belloc
- There is a vast difference between naturalizing a man and nationalizing him. - "Abraham Lincoln's Religion" by Madison Clinton Peters